FDT Annual Beach ride class Oct 1 East Beach, Rhode Island
Do you fantasize about riding on the beach? Than this clinic is for you! We will be going to the beach to practice ground and mounted skills and enjoy the water (conditions permitting! This clinic is for all levels of horses and riders. If you are a fearful rider, come and work at yours and your horses own pace to build trust and confidence in each other. Ride or do ground work or both depending on what your comfort zone is. Realize your dream! You will be responsible for getting yourself and your horse there. If you need help finding shipping, we may be able to assist you. Lease horses may be available but will be limited. Bring lunch, snacks and hay nets for your horses. Please bring tack that you don’t mind getting wet!Register Now!
10:00-Meet and greet at the beach parking area (Click Here for map Blue Shutters Beach). Get horses ready.
10:30-Meet on the beach for Instruction and ground exercise class. We will be covering safety, confidence and trust building exercises and in addition to Fun!damental ground exercises.
1:00-3:00 Beach ride class mounted (optional continue on the ground)
Clinic fee: $150.00
What you will need:
- Tack for ground work that you don’t mind getting wet (long line, lunge line, etc)
- Tack for riding that you don’t mind getting wet
- Hay nets
- Portable water containers
- muck bucket and rake
- Coggins (and Health certificate if required by state you are coming from)
- Rain gear
- Were 2 years old!
- Dean: Part 2
- Mercury part 1
- Lipizzan Soccer, Horse-fun-ship, How and why
- Herbs and whole foods for horses oct 29th
- Sounds of Liberty project
- Ohana Liberty herd class June 24-25
- Vlog series: How Liberty work helped me with riding part 5
- James Shaw Clinic June 9-11
- Which Element is your horse?
- Obstacles and Agility fun