FDWH Level 1 Liberty, Ground, Articulate Riding 3 day clinic June 1-3 Newport, NH
Join Farah at the beautiful Full Circle farm in New Hampshire for Level 1 3 day clinic which will include:
- Day 1-Ohana herd exercises for relationship deepening-
- Day 2-Liberty, In Hand, and Ground-
- Day 3-Articulate riding
- Limited to 10 horse/person pairs and 2 Ohana herd exercises class participants without a horse. Unlimited Auditing
In this clinic you will learn:
- An Introduction to Farah DeJohnette Whole Horsemanship’s 3 main modules.
- The FDWH Liberty, Ground to Mounted progression
- To develop a Mutually satisfying relationship first and then to communicate in a coherent way that respects the horses’ intelligence and sensitivity. The desired result is for training to be relationship building and fun for the well-being of both horse and person.
- That approach is designed for EVERYONE at every level with every horse. Whether you are a novice, advanced, pleasure or competing, English/Western, Rider or Non-Rider you will enjoy and benefit from this clinic.
- Technique, though important in a lot of areas of Horsemanship, is only half of the process. Connection is the other half and is often the missing component not just in pleasure partnerships but also highly trained professional and performance partnerships. What Horses really seek from us is Connection, Clarity, Authenticity, Joy, and being Present in whatever tasks we set out to do.
- My techniques are especially helpful for fearful and traumatized riders or horses. Change your mind – Change your Horse!I have one goal when working with you and your horse, harmony, joy, fun and improved connection no matter what your goals are.
- True Natural Horsemanship-No rope halters and No Round pens needed!
- The Liberty exercises that build a true Bond and Connection that is the foundation for all other areas of interaction and training with your horse.
- How to Horse Listen™
- How to shorten learning time with a liberty-ground-mounted progression
- How to get the performance you want by prioritizing your relationship first.
- How to read, improve and maintain various aspects of your connection—on the ground or in the saddle.
- How to get in the right mind set to work with your horse.
- The Fun!damental exercises that are universally useful to all disciplines of riding. You’ll not only build trust and connection but bring out your horses suppleness, athleticism, symmetry, and strength for all Western and English pursuits.
- How to turn challenges into training, trust, and connection builders.
- How to make it fun for you and your horse to learn movements on the ground that translate to success in the saddle.
- How to make a huge leap forward in both your relationship and your performance.
- How to overcome any fear or trauma associated with your horse.
- Natural Response Training™ to help you communicate better with your horse and make training much easier and enjoyable for both of you.
- How to balance and improve your relationship and Connection with your horse, You will learn the steps to build a realationship with any horse in a way you never dreamed possible.
Clinic Structure: Please arrive at 8:30 first day registration. Clinic runs from approximately 9.00am – 4.00pm daily *Please Note* If you are a returning participant and would like to create your own curriculum for the 3 days, please feel free to do so. FDH’s goal is to help you get as much out of the clinic as possible and help you continue to progress. I like to stay flexible to people and horses needs as they come up in the moment. This allows for the best, most unique, personalized, experience. Friday, Saturday, Sunday – THREE DAY CLINIC Monday: On site Private and Semi Private sessions if scheduled
Friday: Morning Demo:
A.M 9-12: Intro to the Ohana exercises
1:00-5:00 Individual Liberty sessions 2 at time
Saturday: Clinic Day 2-Morning Demo
A.M.Ground Sessions Individual 2 at a time:
Liberty and Ground FUN!damental sessions continuing the progression of maintaining relationship with Tack from Liberty while building in FUN!damentals.
P.M.Ground Sessions Individual 2 at a time: Ground FUN!damental sessions continuing the progression of maintaining Connection with Tack from Liberty while building in FUN!damentals.
Sunday: Clinic Day 3- Morning Demo
A.M.9-10:30am-Group Seat awareness class Individual Mounted sessions 2 at a time continuing the progression to riding and maintaining Connection and Communication while improving FUN!damentals.
P.M. Individual Mounted sessions 2 at a time continuing the progression to riding and maintaining Connection and Communication while improving FUN!damentals.
*Additional Private Sessions will be offered on Monday if anyone is interested in taking this clinic to the next level: $100 an hour or $75 an hour for Semi-privates(ground and mounted only). If you would like me to visit you at your premises (if schedule allows) then please ask for a quotation as I would need to charge travel costs.
- Participation with own horse: $515.00 for 3 days (horses available for lease for additional fee for clinic)
- Participation in Ohana herd exercises class without a horse plus auditing first day: $150.00
- Auditing Bring a friend discount for two people for 3 days: $180.00
- Auditing: $35.00 per day
- Private sessions: $100.00 Semi-Private Sessions: $75 per person
- Stabling:per night if required: $25.00
- On site accomodation (limited availability): $25/night
- Please bring: Any tack you would normally use, Lines, Halter, Folding Chair, Yoga ball (Large enough to mimic a horse size for your height and firmly inflated.
- Up to date Coggins and Rabies are required. Health certificates may be required for out of state horses.
- Helmets are required for riding