NEW FORMAT! Join us at Ohana farm for a life changing horsemanship experience! Learn True Natural Horsemanship and equine herd social language and culture. No Rope Halters or Round pens needed! Just your Energy, Coherent Communication, Friendship, and Mutually Respectful and Trust building Equine/Human conversations. Adding this work to your training program and performance will take your partnership and relationship with your horse to a level you never dreamed possible!.
The Ohana exercises are loosely 9 Contextual social exercises done with a horse that is free from tack and restraint of any kind. This work IS the missing piece from all training and the cornerstone of all my work with horses. These exercises are not only a fun, fresh approach to training, but also easy to learn and will enhance your understanding of horses in a way which we simply don’t learn from traditional training. It is truly the missing piece from horse training. You will learn to communicate and train your horse like another horse would, using articulate body language and sensitivity for the horses’ intelligence and character.
Horses are provided for this clinic for the group class day to learn the exercises with so you don’t need to have or bring a horse to participate. The second day is for people who wish to learn how to apply the approach to their personal horse or the horse they wish to practice with in private 1 hour sessions. Limited horses are available for lease for the clinic if you cannot bring one or don’t own a horse. Auditing will be unlimited for both days. The second day is optional. Stall space will be available for horses that need to stay overnight for $25.00 which includes bedding and hay. Please provide your own feed if needed.Register Now
In this clinic you will learn:
- The 10 Contextual natural herd exercises that build a true Bond and Connection that is the foundation for all other areas of interaction and training with your horse.
- How to shorten learning time using Equine social herd exercises the horse use themselves.
- How to get the performance and relationship experience you want by prioritizing your connection and relationship.
- How to read, improve and maintain various aspects of your connection with your horse.
- How to get in the right mind set and energy to work with your horse.
- How to turn challenges into game changers, trust, and connection builders.
- How to make it fun for you and your horse to learn exercises on the ground that translate to success in the saddle;
- How to make a huge leap forward in both your relationship and your Training.
- How to overcome any fear or trauma associated with your horse.
- How to utilize Natural Response Innate Training cues and Body Language so training becomes much easier, fun, harmonious and simpler for both of you.
- How to get a true Bond, How to get your horse to want and choose to be with you. You will learn the steps to build a connection with any horse in a way you never dreamed possible!
9-12pm Theory, Observation and Practice our resident herds. We will cover safety and the exercises that come up organically. There will be a brief break around 10:30.
12-1pm-Lunch-Please bring a lunch. Beverages and Healthy Snacks will be provided.
1-4pm Continued practice of the exercises as the horses unfold them in real time!
4-5pm Closing and Q&A
What to bring:
- folding chairs
- pen and paper for notes (optional)
- sunscreen, rain gear, hat
- proper footwear for being around horses and possibly muddy conditions
- If bringing a horse for the second day, coggins, feed and anything you may need for them