July 27, 2014 – July 27, 2014
289 County road 409
This clinic is a continuation from the May Liberty Intro clinic. You are invited to bring your own horses or lease one to explore Liberty, Ground or Mounted Progression exercises. You do not need to have attended the first clinic to join and benefit from this one. There will be ground and Liberty demos. All disciplines and levels welcome. Lease horses may be available for the clinic for an additional fee.
In this clinic you will learn:
- How to read your horses’ communication better and to make choices based on that communication.
- How to read and feel how and when your body language affects your horse.
- Natural Response Training
- Integrated Ground exercises that will greatly enhance your horses Focus, suppleness, balance, and relaxation.
- How to Communicate more coherently with your body language on the ground and in the saddle.
- How to make training simple, more enjoyable, and beneficial for both you and your horses’ relationship, trust, and progression.
Participation with a horse: $100.00
Bring a friend discount 2 for: $20.00