Adult FDWHorsemanship Retreat June 24-28 North Brookfield MA
The kids love it and so will you and your friends! In this first time offered 5 day retreat, I’ll cover my Whole approach to horsemanship from the Ohana Equine Relationship exercises for Building an amazing relationship with any horse to Articulate riding and Holistic care and Zoopharmacognosy. As a student of all horsemanship, I can safely say there’s nothing else like it out there! You can bring your own horse or lease one of my Equine faculty members to learn with (Horse are limited). This retreat will teach you an all encompassing approach to horsemanship and horse care that is life changing for you and your horse. Limited on site accommodation available first come first serve and plenty of space for your horses. The retreat is limited to 6 people to keep it intimate and is offered for the unbelievable value of $625.00 per person *accommodation and stabling fees not included. Contact me for Accommodation and Stabling info.Register now!
In this retreat you will learn:
- The Ohana Equine Relationship building exercises for building a magical connection and foundation for wherever you decide to take your relationship.
- My Liberty Fun!damentals and how we transition from the OER exercises to integrating the suppleness dance and Biomechanical practice to improve your horses balance, posture and movement. Introducing Dressage at Liberty and preparation for In Hand work
- How we flow from Liberty Fun!damentals to In Hand Work and Lunging coherently and smoothly
- Articulate riding and correctly using your position and seat to create harmonious riding that supports your horses well being.
- Zoopharmacognosy and Holistic Care as we do it at Ohana farm
Monday-8:30 meet up and meet the herd! 9-12pm OER exercises in real time with the herd. 1-4 OER exercises continued
Tuesday-9-12pm Liberty fun!damentals 1-4pm Liberty fun!damentals practice and application
Wednesday-9-12pm In Hand work practice. 1-4pm Lunging correctly for Natural Framing and Posture
Thursday-9-12 Seat and Position class. 1-4pm Application of Seat and Position
Friday-9-12 Zoopharmacognosy and holistic care. 1-4pm free practice time
What to bring:
- If you’re bringing a horse, please bring a coggins and if required by your state a health certificate
- Bring your horses food and any tack you usually use
- Sunscreen and hats are advised as well as rain gear and muck boots
- Notebooks and pens