We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
July 11, 2023 - August 1, 2023
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- July 11-Aug 1 Join our very unique animal/human camp experience!
- The Ohana farm Introduction to Horsemanship Camp focuses on nurturing children’s passion for animals, nature and particularly horses through creative play, hands on learning and other farm activities.
- There will be 6 spots available at $450/per child
- The focus will be on Holistic practices, animal care and riding, creative problem solving, and developing deep empathy for all living beings through our unique system of Relationship based horsemanship.
- We strive to create a safe, inclusive, supportive, fun and educational environment which allows as much freedom as possible to help children find their own voices and passions!
- The hours will be 10-1 pm on 4 consecutive Tuesdays Starting July 11th.
- Age 6-18 Waiver release required. Parents welcome too! Please bring snacks and a beverage, muck or boots and clothes that can get dirty!