Event Phone: (978)836-0509
November 19, 2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Liberty Fun!damentals is the next step in my system that builds on the Ohana Equine Human Relationship exercises. Though not required, it is a good idea if you are familiar and practicing regularly the OEHR exercises. (If you would like to view the Ohana Equine Human Relationship Exercises Online Course you can become a member by CLICKING HERE)
In this Class, I will show how I Integrate Technical Training, Biomechanics, Balance, Suppleness and Frame while Preserving the fun and building the relationship!
9:00am to 5:00pm Bring your own lunch
Participation with a horse: $125.00 Auditing: $25.00 Contact Sam Stanley to register 978.836.0509
In this Clinic you will Learn:
- My Basic Liberty Fun!damentals exercises
- How to gain confidence in your Liberty practice in the arena
- How to gain confidence in your ability to communicate Go left or Right, basic figures (Circles), bending, suppleness, Framing, Balance, Posture and obstacles
- How to gain Confidence in your feel, body language, and timing.
- How to recognize correct Bio-mechanics and Posture, Frame and Balance
- How to create fun flowing Liberty patterns that are beneficial to your horse
- How to maintain the Relationship quality when adding Training goals.
Venue: Cedarwood farm
Venue Phone: 978 836 0509Address: