July 6, 2022 - July 27, 2022
11:00 am - 12:45 pm
Liberty Fun!damentals is the next step in my system that builds on the Ohana Equine Human Relationship exercises. Though not required, it is a good idea if you are familiar and practicing regularly the OEHR exercises. (If you would like to get the Replay of Ohana Equine Human Relationship Exercises Online Course you can sign up for the homestudy by CLICKING HERE)
In this Class, You can continue to follow Indy’s Journey with me into Liberty Training. In these LIVE real time Demonstrations with Indy, I will show how I Integrate Technical Training, Biomechanics, Balance, Suppleness and Frame while Preserving the fun and relationship! You can follow along with your horse and it is optional but encouraged to submit videos of your work with your horse for personalized instruction from me. Videos can be Emailed, uploaded to Youtube(set to private if you don’t want to publically share), Vimeo, or shared via Icloud or similar. You will also have access to my Liberty Fun!damentals pre-recorded series to watch as well as Written Material.
In this Clinic you will Learn:
- My Basic Liberty Fun!damental exercises
- How to gain confidence in your Liberty practice in the arena
- How to gain confidence in your ability to communicate Go left or Right, basic figures (Circles), bending, suppleness, Framing, Balance, Posture and obstacles
- How to gain Confidence in your feel, body language, and timing.
- How to recognize correct Bio-mechanics and Posture, Frame and Balance
- How to create fun flowing Liberty patterns that are beneficial to your horse
- How to maintain the Relationship quality when adding Training goals.
Here’s what you’ll experience in My Live Zoom training Webinars:
- You get access to me from anywhere in the world!
- You’ll get to watch me training live in real time.
- You’ll get to interact with me in real time and ask questions during the Zoom class.
- You’ll get to learn from other participants questions and answers.
- You can submit Questions to me if you can’t attend the live classes.
- *OPTIONAL You can submit videos of your practice for guidance with your horse.
- I’ll give you training guidance for your own personal horse and follow up support throughout the course. You’ll get guidance customized for you and your horse! No one size fits all exercises!
- You don’t need to trailer your horse anywhere!
- Scheduled so you can have time to practice in between classes with your own horse on your own schedule and then get follow up support.
- And of course REPLAYS! If you can’t make the live classes.