November 26, 2023
11:00 am - 12:45 pm
RESCHEDULED FROM NOV 12 DUE TO TECH ISSUES!
Nov 26th at 11am ET, Join me for the 1st of a 3 part series on the Natural frame and Posture for the Green horse. This class is suitable for Bitless and Bitted horses. Part 2 will be a class for the intermediate horse, and class 3 will be for the advanced horse. The first class will feature Monty the 4 year old OTTB I have been restarting in my most recent Online series (Click here to view) and what exercises I do to develop a correct Natural, Sustainable, Frame and Posture for this level horse.
This Class will be FREE to watch LIVE and ask Questions. A REPLAY will be available to Premium and Mentor Gold Members as long as your membership is active. Not a member yet? Click Here to get access to a huge library of Educational Videos, Written Material, all past Zoom classes and More!
In class1 I’ll be showing you:
- Exercises to develop the Natural Frame and Posture of a Green horse.
- How to develop “invisible” aids a communication.
- How to stay in collaboration with your horse while training.
- How practice Horse Listening while doing exercises
- How to design patterns that are fun and creative while developing your horse.
- How to use my IVAE technique to create magic communication!
Here’s what you’ll experience in My Live Zoom training Webinars:
- You get access to me from anywhere in the world!
- You’ll get to watch me training live in real time.
- You’ll get to interact with me in real time and ask questions during the Zoom class.
- You’ll get to learn from other participants questions and answers.
- You can submit Questions to me if you can’t attend the live classes.
- *OPTIONAL You can submit videos of your practice for guidance with your horse.
- I’ll give you training guidance for your own personal horse and follow up support throughout the course. You’ll get guidance customized for you and your horse! No one size fits all exercises!
- You don’t need to trailer your horse anywhere!
- Scheduled so you can have time to practice in between classes with your own horse on your own schedule and then get follow up support.
- *And of course REPLAYS! If you can’t make the live classes. (availability may require membership)