- September 7, 2022 - September 28, 2022
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join me for the 3rd Installment of my Journey with Indy where I show how I Integrate Liberty Fun!damentals into beginning exercises on the Single line and In Hand Preparation for Bitless Riding (and Bitted riding). Suitable for all level, breeds, and disciplines English or Western. In this 4 part course I will cover:
- Keeping the feeling of Liberty in your Single line and In Hand exercises
- How to use Intention, Visualization, Affirmation and Entrainment.
- Introducing Lateral flow
- Introducing Lateral exercises for Suppleness
- Shaping Posture and Natural Frame
- Mental and Body Language (Human and Horse)
- Identifying your horses communication and physical compensation.
- How to create fun flowing patterns that are beneficial to your horse.
- the foundation for Lightness, Balance, Suppleness and Responsiveness in the bridle (Bitless or Bitted)
- How to maintain the Relationship quality when adding Training goals.
Here’s what you’ll experience in My Live Zoom training Webinars:
- You get access to me from anywhere in the world!
- You’ll get to watch me training live in real time.
- You’ll get to interact with me in real time and ask questions during the Zoom class.
- You’ll get to learn from other participants questions and answers.
- You can submit Questions to me if you can’t attend the live classes.
- *OPTIONAL You can submit videos of your practice for guidance with your horse.
- I’ll give you training guidance for your own personal horse and follow up support throughout the course. You’ll get guidance customized for you and your horse! No one size fits all exercises!
- You don’t need to trailer your horse anywhere!
- Scheduled so you can have time to practice in between classes with your own horse on your own schedule and then get follow up support.
- And of course REPLAYS! If you can’t make the live classes.