October 26, 2022 - November 30, 2022
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join me for my popular and informative Zoopharmacognosy and Whole Food Therapy Online live Zoom Class. If you are not familiar with Zoopharmacognosy, Zoopharmacognosy is a behaviour in which animals self-medicate by selecting and ingesting or topically applying plants, Clays, Algae, Oils, an other natural substances to balance, deworm, improve wellness, and Nutrient deficiencies. I’ll be doing a live demonstration with horses and herbs and teaching you how to identify what grows on your property and how to use Whole food therapy with your horse and other animals.
This 2 part class will span over a month so you can to use provided Work Sheets to track your horses selections and get a sense of what health Issues they may be trying to balance. The second zoom class on the 30th will be for going over your work sheets and discussing findings. If you can not attend the live classes, REPLAYS are always available, Questions can be submitted through email, and Worksheets can be sent to me for analysis.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to offer your horse Medicinal herbs, Oils, Clays, Whole foods, and more!
- How to identify plants growing on your property that may benefit your horses health
- How to track and log your horses selections to get a Sense of what they are trying to balance or what Nutrients they may be lacking
- Learn Safety precautions
Here’s what you’ll experience in My Live Zoom training Webinars:
- You get access to me from anywhere in the world!
- You’ll get to watch live in real time.
- You’ll get to interact with me in real time and ask questions during the Zoom class.
- You’ll get to learn from other participants questions and answers.
- You can submit Questions to me if you can’t attend the live classes.
- You don’t need to trailer your horse anywhere!
- And of course REPLAYS! If you can’t make the live classes.