Event Phone: 413-404-5114
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- February 1, 2021 - February 28, 2021
8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Join me for my new 1 month online class in Zoopharmacognosy, Whole foods and TCM for wellness for Horses February 1st-28th. Zoopharmacognosy is the ability of animals to know what Whole foods, herbs, Minerals and Oils they need for balance and wellbeing. Many of these plants grow right around your farm or yard! This class will be in my Facebook Class group with Educational material available on this site and Facebook during the duration of the Class. You will work at your own pace and schedule tracking your horses’ results and changes over the course of a month. I will be available for questions throughout on the group. *If you cannot source herbs for this class click here Buy Herbs etc.
In this class you will learn and gain confidence in:
- How your horse innately knows how to balance and improve their health when offered a broad selection of herbs, Whole foods, Oils, and more.
- How your horse can gives clues to imbalances and health issues by what they select.
- How to offer Medicinal plants, Oils, Whole Foods, and more to your horse to allow them to choose what they innately know they need to balance and heal themselves.
- Traditional Chinese medicine use of food and herbs for therapy and Wellness.
- How to get a Health “picture” of your horse by using worksheets to track and categorize their selections.
- Identifying medicinal plants that may be growing at your farm or home.
- Bonus special extras!
Venue Website: fdhorsemanship.com
Please add Farah DeJohnette as a friend on Facebook as soon as you register so you can be added to the farah dejohnette horsemanship live classes Facebook group.