Farah DeJohnette Horsemanship Intensive online Program
In answer to your requests for a more intensive training program with Certificate of completion and Endorsement for those who complete the Teaching and Training Modules, I am pleased to offer this Online training program!
Basic Overview: The Farah DeJohnette Horsemanship Online Mentor program is a several part program broken down into several 3 month modules. It is designed to help prepare Equine professionals or serious horseman to follow their Passion, Dream and path with horses and successfully. One of the many unique features of this program is that we tailor Curriculum to each individual’s needs and goals. The program is also designed to help you find your voice in your chosen area of study. Not a carbon copy of FDH but what you uniquely can bring to the world of horses that no one else can. The program is here to provide you with guidance and tools. FDH is interested in what you do with them!
Basic Structure: Register now!
The program runs in 3 month increments for each module. At the end of each module, there will be a review and evaluation. We will be looking at participants overall quality of work and study, Feedback and guidance will be offered so that they may improve and work toward becoming the best that they can be. We will look at where your strengths are and where it is best to focus your energy for success. Participants will also be given an opportunity to give feedback to FDH so we may improve our program going forward. Participants will be asked if they wish to continue on for the next module or additional modules. We realise that people change their mind and goals change and we want people to be happy which leads to greater satisfaction.
How do you know if you Qualify?
To apply for the Online program you need the following:
- A deep empathy for horses
- A desire to learn a unique approach to Horses and Horsemanship
- Though this program is focused on participants who seek careers with horses, You do NOT necessarily have to want a career with horses. You can participate purely for the learning experience.
- Ability and access to a computer.
- Ability to video and upload your work to youtube, vimeo or similar during the modules.
- Ability to keep a blog of your experiences
- No experience, Some experience, a lot of experience with horses. It’s all ok as long as you have an open mind, are willing to work reliably, diligently, and happily.
- This program comes with a certificate on completion upon demonstrating satisfactory execution of each module to be determined by reviewing your work and final exams.
What will you learn in the program? Here the topics that are covered (they can be customized to suit your focus):
- The FDH System of Horsemanship (first year program)
- *The Articulate Rider™ (Includes position training required for Trainers, Instructors and Clinicians)
- The FDH System of Liberty Training from Foundation to advanced
- *The FDH System of Training (required for Trainers, Instructors and Clinicians)
- *The FDH System of Teaching (Required for Instructors and Clinicians)
- *The FDH System of Clinics (Required for endorsed Clinicians)
- Business: from starting it to buying your first facility, Social Media Marketing, Marketing and Promotion
- The Ohana Farm model-sustainability and eco-friendly horse farming
- Natural Horse keeping
- Holistic Care modalities-Herbs, Cultivated and dry, Homeopathy, Flower essences, Chinese element typing
- Natural Performance horse training for competition
- *Behavioral Rehabilitation (Required for Trainers)
- *Physical Rehabilitation (required for Trainers)
- Applying Equine Facilitated Learning
- Master classes
- Training level upgrades (required for Endorsement listing and Referral)
How much does the program cost?
Each Quarter is 3 months to be paid prior to each Module start. The modules are broken down so you may pay as you go to suit your budget. Each module is $995.00. Buy 4 modules and get a Discount with full pre-payment of $3900.00. You can also choose an easy payment plan of 12 payments of just $331.65!
*People wishing to get Instructor’s, Trainers and Clinicians certification, endorsement and website listing must take required Modules.Register Now!
*NOTE: You do not have to do all modules at one time in a row. You may take 1 at a time. You may take them on your own timeline however, If you don’t have a firm Liberty foundation, It will be recommended as a prerequisite for other Modules.
What is included in the program?
- Choice of Curriculum listed above
- Home practice
- membership to the FDH online clinic site
- Video evaluations
- Up to four 30min skype or phone consults a month per module (schedule permitting)
- final proficiency test for each level to evaluate comprehension and application
- Certificate of Completion of program
*In person Master Classes and endorsement upgrades or renewals at Ohana farm are an additional charge. Discounts available for elective, supplemental study areas for example Self Selection, Rehabilitation, Bitless riding etc.
If you are interested in becoming an FDH Mentor, Instructor, and Recommended Clinician, you must complete the FDH Instructor, Training and Clinician Modules. Each section and level has one 3 month module.
- FDH Instructor-Learn effective professional, Supportive, adaptable Teaching methods and People Skills
- FDH Training-Learn one of the most progressive, unique, gentle and articulate training systems available.
- FDH Clinician-Learn how to present to workshop groups in an organized yet organic flexible way.
How do I apply for the program get more info and get an application? Contact Us
- Candidates will be required to complete an application, Interview and Video submission. Interviews will be done via Skype or Google Hangouts.
- Candidates will be hand selected based on application submissions and Interviews.
- Candidates wishing to get Teaching and Training Endorsements, Referrals and listing on the FDH Website will be required to be upgrade annually and re-submit Videos of their current work.