Natural Jumpers Workshop April 19 North Brookfield, MA
Because jumping is fun! Especially when you and your horse are confident and have a great relationship! This workshop is for beginner jumpers to more advanced. This clinic will focus on building trust, confidence and technical skill from Liberty, Ground Pole/Cavaletti exercises to Mounted work over fences. Special emphasis will be on developing a calm confident partnership whatever your level. This workshop is suitable for Eventers, Hunter/Jumper, Pleasure/Trail jumpers and for people who would like to just have another fun activity with a more versatile horse. It’s excellent cross training for other disciplines even your dressage horses! There will be Cross Country style, some unusual jumps and more plain looking ones for a variety to choose from and school with confidence. Fee for participation: $95 per horse/rider, Auditing one day $30/pperson
Stabling available as well as turnout for $25.00 a day/nightRegister now!
Schedule-8:30-12pm Ground work. 1-4pm More ground work or Mounted (or both) practice participants choice.
In this Clinic you will learn:
- How to measure and walk courses and set up your own skill building exercises
- How to warm up and Improve your horses ride-ability for Jumping
- Liberty and Ground work for fun, to build confidence, and help improve form and bascule in your horse
- Improving position, balance and stability to become a better partner for your horse
- How to ride courses more confidently and problem solve
What to bring:
- Whatever tack you like to use