Ohana Equine relationship building Liberty class May 4-5 North Brookfield, MA
Are you ready for the game changer in Horsemanship? Come to Ohana Farm for a life changing horsemanship experience! Learn the True Natural Horsemanship based equine herd social language and culture. No Rope Halters or Round pens needed! Just your Energy, Coherent Communication, Friendship, and Mutually Respectful and Trust building Equine/Human conversations.These exercises will allow you to build an ongoing incredible Relationship with your horse. Adding this work to your training program and performance will take your partnership and relationship with your horse to a level you never dreamed possible!.
The Ohana exercises are loosely 10 Contextual social exercises done with a horse that is free from tack and restraint of any kind. This work IS THE missing piece from all training and the cornerstone of all my work with horses. These exercises are not only a fun, fresh approach to training, but also easy to learn and will enhance your understanding of horses in a way which we simply don’t learn from traditional training or other Natural horsemanship approaches. It is truly the missing piece from all horse training. You will learn to communicate and train your horse like another horse would, using articulate body language and sensitivity for each individual horses’ intelligence and character.
Horses are provided for the group class on day 1 to learn the exercises with so you don’t need to have or bring a horse to participate. People who bring horses for the second day, Will learn how to apply the approach to their personal horse or the horse they wish to practice with in private 1 hour sessions. Auditing will be unlimited for both days. The second day is optional. Spaces limited so don’t wait to register!
Fees: 2 day Participation with a horse: $225.00, Participation in the Class only with Auditing the 2nd day: $160.00, Auditing both days: $60.00, Auditing 1 day: $35.00 Bring a friend discount auditing for 2 days 2 people for: $100.00
In this clinic you will learn:
- The 10 Contextual natural herd exercises that are True Natural Horsemanship and build a true Bond and Connection that is the foundation for all other areas of interaction and training with your horse.
- How to communicate better to shorten learning time using Equine social herd exercises the horses use themselves.
- How to get the performance and relationship experience you want by prioritizing your connection and relationship.
- How to read, improve and maintain various aspects of your connection with your horse.
- How to get in the right mind set and energy to work with your horse.
- How to turn challenges into game changers, trust, and connection builders.
- How to make it fun for you and your horse to learn exercises on the ground that improve your relationship and partnership in the saddle;
- How to make a huge leap forward in both your relationship and your Training.
- How to overcome any fear or trauma associated with your horse.
- How to utilize Natural Response Innate Training cues and Body Language so training becomes much easier, fun, harmonious and simpler for both of you.
- How to get a true Bond, How to get your horse to want and choose to be with you and do things with you. You will learn the steps to build a connection with any horse in a way you never dreamed possible!
9-12pm Introduction and Theory. The we will cover safety and how to work in Context organically with the various exercises in a “Conversational” way with provided horses There will be a brief break around 10:15.
12-1pm-Lunch-Please bring a lunch. Beverages and Healthy Snacks will be provided.
1-4pm Continued practice of the exercises as the horses unfold them in real time!
4-5pm Closing and Q&A
What to bring:
- folding chairs
- pen and paper for notes (optional)
- sunscreen, rain gear, hat
- proper footwear for being around horses and possibly muddy conditions
- If bringing a horse for the second day, coggins, (Health certificate for horses from out of state) feed and anything you may need for them