May 31, 2014 – May 31, 2014
414 Bull Hill Road
- *Workshop will run from 3-4 hours
- *All Herbs, Essential oils, Fixed oils, Trays, will be provided
- *Selection Aprons Available for purchase
- *Body wraps demonstrated where applicable
- *Question & answer session at the end
- *Spectators welcome $25.00
- *This workshop is intended to give an introduction to Self-Selection for you and your horse. It is not intended to replace a private session and will not be as in depth as a private session with Fiona.
*A private session includes Self-Selection with a full spectrum of Herbs, Algaes, Clays, Essential Oils,Fixed Oils,and Seaweeds, Healing, Communication and Ttouch.
Half day Liberty class with Farah DeJohnette:
The FDH Intro to Liberty Class is a great way to learn the foundation exercises that I start my horses with. These exercises are the missing piece in all our equine/human relationships. In this workshop you will be introduced to a new way to be with horses. Work shop will run 3-4 hours. You will learn:
- *How to build a deep connection with your horse at Liberty through a series of Natural exercises.
- *The keys to True Natural Horsemanship and how it change your training and relationship with horses forever.
- *How to problem solve technical issues at Liberty while building Connection and Communication skills.
- *How to turn challenges into fun opportunities.
- *How to get into the right mind set to be with and train horses so it is enjoyable for both of you.
- *How to make Magic with horses!